Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 22, 2010

Today in irrelevance


Rapper DMX arrested again on parole violation

Embattled rapper DMX is in trouble with the law again - the hip-hop star was arrested in Phoenix, Arizona on Thursday on suspicion of parole violation.

The rap star - real name Earl Simmons - has served two stints in prison this year and most recently walked free in August after serving 18 days of a 90-day sentence in connection with a reckless driving conviction from 2002.
More here.


In other news: Remind me, when did this man last make music? Have I fallen back into some sort of 1996 vortex? *patting head, rubbing legs* No, I don't have a weave and I'm not wearing one of those SWV-style Adidas skirt sets. So I do indeed think we remain in 2010.

WHY IS THIS MAN STILL RELEVANT??????

No comments:

Post a Comment