Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 17, 2011

Fashion police moving violation #234: Psychadelic dungaree theft



Well sho' ya right.

Look at the picture above. Now look at this picture:



Now back at the first picture.

Now at me:

funny gifs

I've stood by idle, as Kimberly Jones has abused padded panties, shat all over the dynasty of immaculate pancake makeup Lil Richard spent years building and made an obvious mockery of Jermaine Jackson-style facial reconstruction.

But I draw the LINE at the theft of intergallactic fashion. Bootsy Collins has spent countless blood, sweat and glitter on building his wardrobe of Huggy Bear stack shoes and tin foil pasties.

Was it all for naught???

Meanwhile, a very large and I suspect very cranky camel is somewhere missing its toes.

In the immortal words of one of my readers: Shiggity. Wiggity.

1 comment: