Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Look out for Auntie Viv's wedding invites - and the other signs of apocolypse

From NY Post:


Vivica Fox got engaged to her younger boyfriend, Atlanta club promoter Omar "Slim" White, 27, during the holidays. A source told us that White proposed to Fox, 46, on Dec. 26 with an 8-karat stunner while the two were staying at the Ritz Carlton in South Beach. Fox and White, who've been dating for just over a year, spent New Year's Eve with Dwyane Wade, Gabrielle Union and Sanaa Lathan at a bash hosted by Chris Bosh. It will be Fox's second marriage. Her rep confirmed the engagement.


Well I for one believe this marriage is gonna work! And I mean that about as much as you think I do.

So just for the record, the last few days have seen:

- The falling of roughly 5,000 birds from the sky over Arkansas or some other flyover state
- The release of a Foxy Brown diss track

and now this.

I'm not gonna say it. I'll let the picture do the talkin:



Pardon me while I head down to my bunker...

No comments:

Post a Comment