Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

YouTube Clip Of The Day



YouTube Video Inside: Baltimore Ratchetry Goes Hollywood (It's raining sadness and chicken boxes...)

With screen icons like Ikea Whitlock and La'Nair Chase in the mix, how can you NOT see this????


Nevermind Shaquita delivering that dry ass "I'm sorry to tell you Derrick didn't make it" family notification with all the emotional passion of a CVS clerk announcing they're out of Tampax pearls (a tragedy indeed). I'd rather focus on how they shamwow'd Don Cornelious into the voice over...



I hate your cousins. And I hate your white cousins for giving your black cousins cameras and YouTube access (nevermind that fictional rating screen- chile good day!) to produce this type of high-level ratchetry.

I'm not gonna lie - I have no idea what this movie is about. I'm gathering that somebody's momma did the cocaina, died frying up neckbones in the kitchen, boo boo went on a weave shopping spree that somehow ended with Cousin Jr. killing somebody.

Oh yes: And there are gratuitous ass meat shots. Because that just brings it all together.

PS: I blame The Wire for convincing anyone that the world could use anything more than a chickenbox, a du-rag and directions to I-95 from the city of Baltimore, or as it's more affectionately known, the Armpit of the East.


I said it!


No comments:

Post a Comment