Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 11, 2011

Friday Realness: Is it shade if....


<<< (Because that face says IT ALL)

The scenario:
You and your boo are supposed to be getting together at a night spot around 10ish.

A minor weather Armageddon breaks out. Around the same time you are caught in your couch’s evil embrace (why can’t I quit you!!!) and you decide you’re gonna keep it in the crib, painting your nails, eating gumbo and singing Negro spirituals.

Boo is already out and about – and you encourage boo to come on by but not to rush, that is, it’s ok to keep having a bit of fun.

This is at 9 p.m.

The rub:
Boo calls at *drumroll* 11:30 p.m. talm ‘bout “I’m around the corner.”

You have to be up at 6:45 a.m.

Where shit gets REAL: Boo arrives and you quietly note that boo's mouth smells like SKRATE Alize.

Is it SHADE???? (I mean, I was TRIED by this all but you tell me your thoughts...I'll wait ... then I'll dispatch mercenaries...)

No comments:

Post a Comment