Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Strip club owner posts “No Negroes Allowed” sign - because that's not a problem at all!

No shade, I'm about to get my own "No Negro's Allowed" sign if some of y'all keep it up.


(NBC ActionNews.com)
Strip club owner posts “No Negroes Allowed” sign
"I'm going to stick to my guns because I think I have the right as a business owner to reject service to anyone. It's not all the black people there are just a few bad ones," Prior says of his problems in the past.


Well I'm just glad he made it clear that there are only a few bad blacks. Ya gots to CLARIFY these types of things. Meanwhile, am I the only one who wants to know what the rest of that sign says? You know what, if that 1924-lookin' window into Christmas past is any indication, nevermind.

Outrageous Ornery Crackers: 10
Bad Blacks: 0

2 comments:

  1. lol my question is who uses negro anymore? what's next no redskins? lmao!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer darkie personally, but potAto, potAHto.

    ReplyDelete