Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Wednesday Foolywang: NAACP goes white with it! (I blame Eminem)

Here's some foolywang, fragganackle shazzamery for ya. Why? Well duh, it's WEDNESDAY!



JSU's new NAACP president is not of color


One of the Mississippi Chapters of the National Association For The Advancement of Colored People has a new leader, and he is white.Michael Teasley is the new president of the JSU Chapter of the NAACP.


And HERE'S where I dropped my stack of pancakes:


Teasley says the selection of a white man to lead one of the organization's chapters shows its real mission to represent more than one race.



Who would've thunk it? This entire time I thought the goal of the NAACP was to keep the Klan and them off my ass. Well I guess I had it all mixed up.

And it took a white guy to tell me. Shout out Paul Wall, Eminem and This Guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment