Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

DC/VA/MD Chipotle chains facing illegal immigration investigation (arms being taken up as we speak!)

And the toilet paper industry wept.

Chipotle Facing Illegal-Immigration Crackdown

This ain't nothin' but that bullshit. Someone gets one understuffed burrito, ONE, and now Lupe and them gots to go back to Guatamala and where is THN left huh, HUH?

Without any effin veggie bowls, that's where!

Take in the outrage!

The Chipotle restaurant chain is the focus of the latest government crackdown on undocumented workers.

The Mexican-inspired grill has received U.S Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) notices of inspection for all of its restaurants in the District of Columbia and Virginia.

The notices means Chipotle must prove all employees are eligible for employment in the U.S.

"We want employers to understand that the integrity of their employment records is just as important as their tax records," said an ICE spokesperson.


Look, Chipotle is doing a service here. I get chewy, moisty, deliciously seasoned meat and vegetables. Hipster music. Funky neo industrial atmosphere. Pom-cherry juice for Christ sakes. AND the cool clear cutlery - I'm real particular about my cutlery. Jesus gets $4.95 an hour or sumpin like that and he and his 15 roomates are able to live the American dream in Huntington.

This is a win-win for everybody!

This is the type of shit that reminds me why I'm hostile! Grab me my pitchfork and torch - this shat will NOT go unavenged! (I need to get a burrito on the way ...)

No comments:

Post a Comment